Need work doing around the home, but not sure who to call? Have you had bad experiences of people doing work for you in the past? Is your time limited and are there other things you’d rather be doing? Do you own a second home here in North Devon. If you have asked these or similar questions then Helps at Hand, based here IN North Devon, is designed to help.
Helps at Hand services include:
Arranging trusted trades people and services within the Barnstaple and North
Devon area, whose references and other details they’ve checked, to provide
• Being present when they call, either with or without you being present.
• Checking the standard of work done and dealing with problems
examples of what can be organised include:
• House repairs, decorations and alterations
• Electrics, plumbing, heating, double glazing, conservatories
• House moving, including buying and selling
• Appliance repairs and services
• House, window and carpet cleaning
• Gardening, path and patio cleaning
• Security fitting and maintaining locks, lights burglar and smoke alarms
Why use North Devon’s Helps at Hand? Assistance and advice from a local, trustworthy and professional person. A service tailored for your situation and budget. Time, money and stress – saved!
Contact: 6 Millers Brook, Croyde EX33 1PQ
Phone: 01271 890455